The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady‘s appeal hearing occurred in New York on Tuesday.
- The Broncos denied having discussed the possibility of trading quarterback Peyton Manning to the Texans.
- The NFL is exploring temporary stadium venues in Los Angeles.
- Receiver Dez Bryant‘s representatives met with the Cowboys on Friday to restart talks on a long-term deal.
- A funding rule that requires future salary guarantees to be placed into an escrow account could be delaying negotiations between the Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson.
- Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett is considering holding out as he angles for a new contract.