Here are a few of today’s minor transactions from around the NFL:
- The Rams have added defensive end Kourtnei Brown, reports Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (via Twitter). Brown will replace wideout Jamaine Sherman, who was waived/injured.
- Just five days after signing him, the Patriots have parted ways with tight end Nate Byham, per Brian McIntyre (Twitter link).
- After having been waived by the Redskins earlier this week, long snapper Kyle Nelson has caught on with the 49ers, tweets Jayson Braddock of RotoExperts.com.
- The Titans have cut tight end Adam Schiltz and used the newly-freed roster spot to sign guard Kevin Danser, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean (via Twitter).
- The Panthers have waived UDFA defensive tackle Shaq Rowell, tweets Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
- Armed with an open roster spot, the Cardinals have signed former Utah wideout Reggie Dunn, making him their 90th man, tweets Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com. Dunn went undrafted in 2013, but spent some time on the Packers’ practice squad last season.
- A pair of wide receivers signed contracts with the Vikings today, with Andy Cruse and Ty Walker coming aboard, according to a team release. To make room for the new additions, the Vikings have cut former Browns wideout Josh Cooper and tackle Matt Hall.
- The Bills have signed cornerback Bobby Felder and waived defensive tackle Colby Way, the club announced today in a press release. Felder has spent time on the practice squads of the Vikings and Buccaneers.