The Bears announced this morning that they’ve agreed to terms with 11 undrafted free agents, including the brother of one of their star players:
- Lee Autry, DT (Mississippi State)
- Dieter Eiselen, OG (Yale)
- Keandre Jones, LB (Maryland)
- LaCale London, LB (Western Illinois)
- Ledarius Mack, LB (Buffalo)
- Napoleon Maxwell, RB (Florida International)
- Trevor McSwain, DT (Duke)
- Artavis Pierce, RB (Oregon State)
- Rashad Smith, LB (Florida Atlantic)
- Badara Traore, OT (LSU)
- Ahmad Wagner, WR (Kentucky)
Mack is the most notable name on the list, as he’s the younger brother of Bears Pro Bowler Khalil Mack. The Buffalo product finished his senior season with seven sacks and 11 tackles for loss. The younger Mack is one of four linebackers signed by Chicago, and that’s after the organization added a linebacker (Trevis Gipson) in the fifth round of the draft.
Autry also has some NFL pedigree, as his brother, cornerback Denico Autry, plays for the Colts.
Wagner is perhaps the most interesting prospect in the group. The six-foot-five receiver spent three seasons playing basketball at Iowa before transferring to Kentucky to play football. He hauled in 15 receptions for 254 yards and two scores during his lone season with the Wildcats.