The latest from the Sunshine State..
- Bears free agent cornerback Charles Tillman is visiting the Buccaneers, a source tells ESPN’s Adam Schefter (on Twitter). It’s possible that they could be eyeing Tillman as a Darrelle Revis replacement.
- Linebacker Dekoda Watson is on the Dolphins‘ radar, tweets Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald. Nothing is imminent, however.
- Seahawks free agent cornerback Walter Thurmond is visiting the Jaguars in the next 24 hours, Schefter tweets.
- Lions free agent Willie Young is also visiting the Jaguars, Schefter tweets.
- The Jaguars have a visit lined up with Watson, tweets Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com. Thurmond also has a visit lined up with the Buccaneers.
- If Watson doesn’t land with the Jaguars, he’ll visit the Bills, tweets Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports. But, Jacksonville could be his first and last visit.
- The Buccaneers are active in free agency, and are meeting with linebacker Dane Fletcher tonight, says Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com (via Twitter). Tampa Bay is also meeting with center Evan Dietrich-Smith, according to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (via Twitter).