The original content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- We began our Offseason in Review series, analyzing the moves made by each team since the end of last season. Zach Links kicked things off with the Browns and the Steelers, Rob DiRe covered the Bengals, and Rory Parks wrote up the Chargers.
- In our latest Extension Candidate post, Luke Adams profiled Bengals tight end Jermaine Gresham‘s chance at a new deal.
- As part of our PFR Glossary, Luke examined offset language, contract guarantees, and dead money.
- In the wake of Mike Pouncey‘s injury, I went over the Dolphins’ internal and external options to replace him at center.
- In our polls this week, Luke asked who will win the AFC North (the Bengals narrowly edged the Steelers); Zach wondered how Brandon Flowers will fare in San Diego (about two-thirds of respondents believe he will succeed); and Ben Levine queried as to the most intriguing NFL storyline (the conduct of Johnny Manziel was the top answer). Thanks for voting!
- Luke not only assessed the teams with open roster spots, but introduced a running page tracking 2014 NFL roster counts.
- Zach rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest installment of Pigskin Links.
- Luke summarized which 2015 draft picks have already been traded.