We’ll continue to update you on all of today’s minor transactions right here, with the latest moves added to the top…
- In addition to cutting Gabe Miller, as noted below, the Redskins have also waived defensive lineman Robert Thomas, who had been promoted from the practice squad for Thursday’s game, the team announced today (Twitter link). I expect if Thomas clears waivers, there’s a good chance he’ll rejoin Washington’s taxi squad.
- The Colts have promoted linebacker Andrew Jackson to their active roster, tweets Aaron Wilson. To make room, the team waived-injured fullback Mario Harvey.
- The Panthers have signed running back Tauren Poole from their practice squad, tweets Wilson. The team also placed offensive tackle Garry Williams on injured reserve.
- The Patriots have signed defensive lineman Casey Walker from the Panthers‘ practice squad, the team announced. To make room, the Pats placed defensive lineman Sealver Siliga on injured reserve with a designation to return.
- The Redskins have waived linebacker Gabe Miller, tweets agent Brett Tessler. The 26-year-old was originally drafted by the Chiefs as a defensive end. He was converted to a tight end during his stops with the Seahawks and Bears before returning to defense with Washington. He made his first career tackle on Thursday against the Giants.