We took a look at ESPN’s NFC mailbags earlier today. Let’s take a look at notes from the AFC…
- LaMichael James‘ best chances of making the Dolphins 53-man roster is via a role on special teams, according to James Walker.
- The “slower-than-antcipated” development of Ravens linebacker Arthur Brown has resulted in him being labeled a disappointment, writes Jamison Hensley. However, the writer says that it’s too early to give up on the former second-rounder.
- Bill Williamson can envision the Raiders giving Charles Woodson one more season if the cornerback wants to continue playing.
- Adam Teicher says there’s a possibility the Chiefs could cut Dwayne Bowe after the season, but it’s far from a guarantee.
- The Chiefs should be in no rush to extend linebacker Justin Houston, writes Teicher. The team has until March to reach an agreement, and Teicher notes that the Chiefs have leverage with their franchise tag.