Our own Ben Levine collected a number of notes surrounding prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft earlier today, and as they keep pouring in, here are some additional notes from around the NFL:
- The Raiders have sent four of their people to South Carolina to get a closer look at Clemson pass rusher Vic Beasley, reports Scott Bair of CSNBayArea.com. Beasley would be a slight reach at fourth overall, and isn’t a perfect scheme fit, but could be an interesting prospect especially if the team is serious about trading down.
- Connecticut cornerback Byron Jones has been rising up draft boards, and could be a day-one selection by the time the NFL Draft commences. Jones has visits lined up with the Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Bills, Bears, and 49ers, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (via Twitter).
- South Florida cornerback and return specialist Chris Dunkley will be visiting with the Ravens, Patriots, Bills, and Lions next week, according to Wilson. He has already met with the Falcons, Dolphins, and Chargers.
- Wilson also writes that Towson pass rusher Ryan Delaire will be attending both the Ravens and Washington’s local prospect days. Delaire had his medical recheck this weekend, and seems healthy. He could be an interesting prospect in the later rounds of the draft.
- University of Akron receiver Zach D’Orazio had a private workout with the Browns today, according to George Thomas of Ohio.com. D’Orazio is a former quarterback, who has the size and speed to present a matchup advantage running routes out of the slot.