The Ravens have signed wide receiver Breshad Perriman, according to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports (on Twitter). After signing the No. 26 overall pick, the Ravens have now inked their entire 2015 draft class.
Per the terms of his draft slot, Perriman will receive $8.7MM over the course of his four-year deal. That pact includes a healthy $4.6MM signing bonus. Perriman, 22 in September, impressed at the combine with his speed as he ran a 4.26 second 40-yard dash. The UCF star’s father, Brett Perriman, enjoyed a 10-year career in the NFL.
Here’s a rundown of the players in the Ravens’ draft class, all of whom are now under contract:
- Round 1: Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF
- Round 2: Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
- Round 3: Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
- Round 4: Za’Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
- Round 4: Javorius “Buck” Allen, RB, USC
- Round 4: Tray Walker, CB, Texas Southern
- Round 5: Nick Boyle, TE, Delaware
- Round 5: Robert Myers, OG, Tennessee State
- Round 6: Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech