The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- Teams have began to ink their draft selections to rookie contracts. Keep track of all the signings right here.
- Organizations have also been signing undrafted rookies, as well as bringing in potential signees for tryouts. Keep track of all these moves on our Transaction page.
- While most teams made a decision on players’ fifth-year options last week, we learned the status of a handful of players, including Doug Martin and Morris Claiborne, this week. Check out how your favorite team handled this decision right here.
- The Cowboys signed undrafted free agent (and projected first round pick) La’el Collins.
- Ted Wells released his ‘DeflateGate’ report; Tom Brady suspension looming?
- Seahawks, Russell Wilson not close to extension.
- Washington tight end Fred Davis reinstated by the NFL
- Giants – WR Kevin Ogletree (link)
- Giants – LB Terrell Manning (link)
- Raiders – WR James Jones (link)
- Raiders – OL Kevin Boothe (link)
- Raiders – LB Miles Burris (link)
- Bears – claimed OL Paul Cornick from Broncos, subsequently waived (link)
- Cardinals – claimed CB Alfonzo Dennard, who was previously waived by Patriots
- Chiefs – waived QB Terrelle Pryor (link)
- Cardinals – TE John Carlson (link)
- Cowboys – DT Josh Brent (link)
- Jaguars – QB David Garrard (link)
- Jets – OT Corey Hilliard (link)
- Ravens – S Ed Reed (link)
- Titans – OLB Kamerion Wimbley (link)
- 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks accused of assault (link)
- Justin Smith will sit down with 49ers to discuss future (link)
- Latest on Seahawks rookie Frank Clark (link)
- Bengals OT Andrew Whitworth is pushing for an extension (link)
- Dolphins wideout Rishard Matthews seeking trade or release (link)
- Cowboys haven’t talked pay cut with cornerback Brandon Carr (link)
- Brandon Spikes visited the Patriots (link)
- Free agent offensive tackle Joe Barksdale worked out for the Falcons (link)
- Some Colts players weren’t happy with the team’s first-round selection (link)