The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The 2015 NFL draft is in the books — check out the entire results, both by by draft order and by team.
- There were a number of trades during the draft, and there will be plenty of undrafted free agent signings in the coming days. You can follow both by bookmarking our Transactions tracker.
- LSU offensive lineman La’el Collins, once a projected first-round pick, went undrafted due to his ties to a murder investigation in Louisiana. He’s expected to sign as soon as Monday, and you can read about the entire saga here.
- The Buccaneers acted quickly, locking up first overall selection Jameis Winston to a four-year deal with the standard fifth-year option.
- Bears – LB Shea McClellin (declined)
- Bengals – CB Dre Kirkpatrick and G Kevin Zeitler (exercised)
- Bills – CB Stephon Gilmore (exercised)
- Cardinals – WR Michael Floyd (exercised)
- Dolphins – QB Ryan Tannehill (exercised)
- Eagles – DE Fletcher Cox (exercised)
- Patriots – LB Dont’a Hightower (exercised) and DE Chandler Jones (exercised)
- Rams – S Mark Barron (declined) and DT Michael Brockers (exercised)
- Seahawks – LB Bruce Irvin (declined)
- Washington – QB Robert Griffin III (exercised)