The original content and analysis produced the PFR staff during the past seven days:
- Four of the five franchise-tagged players reached extensions with their respective clubs, and Luke Adams posted a recap of all the action complete with contract details.
- In our Offseason In Review series, Zach Links covered the Browns, Steelers, and Vikings; Rory Parks looked at the Packers; I wrote up the Bengals; and Sam Robinson examined the Giants.
- Working through each division, I touched on the AFC South while looking at 2015 candidates for release.
- Writing that Muhammad Wilkerson probably won’t be able to reach the $100MM stratosphere occupied by J.J. Watt (and now) Justin Houston, Rob DiRe wondered if the Jets defensive end will be able to reach a long-term deal worth $70MM in his examination of the extension candidate.
- Luke went over some important remaining 2015 NFL dates on the calendar, including league meetings, the trade deadline, and more.
- We continued our Community Tailgate series, posting topics for discussions and encouraging you to voice your thoughts in the comments section. The subjects covered by Luke and Zach last week: