The original analysis and content produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- We continued our Offseason Outlook series, taking a team-by-team look at what lies ahead for each club during the next few months:
- Some 2013 draftees will earn raises in 2016 thanks to the proven performance escalator, a clause in the CBA that increases the salaries of some players based on playing time. Click here for more explanation and a list of the players who will see a pay bump.
- Ahead of last weeks’s Super Bowl, I took a look at which Broncos and Panthers were projected to hit free agency on March 9.
- Zach Links rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.
- Pro Football Rumors recently launched an Instagram account: @ProFootballRumors. Each day, we’ll be sharing conversation-inspiring images about the hottest topics in football. From there, we invite you to give us a like, weigh in with your thoughts in the comments section, and even share the link with a friend. Give us a follow @ProFootballRumors!