The original content and analysis produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- Because most NFL coaching changes happen in January, those moves can often be overshadowed by the postseason and – subsequently – by the major moves that teams makes in free agency and during the draft. However, because those coaching changes shouldn’t be overlooked, Luke Adams ran down 2016’s major coaching moves, looking at new head coaches, coordinators, and more.
- With the 2016 offseason largely in the rearview mirror, I asked PFR readers to weigh in on which NFL club improved the most over the past several months in our latest Community Tailgate. The Jaguars, Raiders, Giants, and Bears were among the teams that I threw out as contenders for that moniker.
- On the flip side, PFR readers were also asked to comment on the NFL team that improved the least during the 2016 offsesason. The Broncos, Browns, Bengals, Chiefs, Rams, and 49ers were all listed as possibilities, as each of those clubs let a lot of talent leave the building during the free agent period.
- We’ve tracked every undrafted rookie free agent signing since the conclusion of this year’s NFL draft — check out our team-by-team recap to see which lesser-known players your favorite team has brought in to compete.
- Zach Links rounded up the best of the football blogs in the latest edition of Pigskin Links.