The Redskins have signed third-round cornerbackKendall Fuller, as Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post tweets. With Fuller signed, the Redskins have now inked every member of their 2016 draft class.
Heading into the draft, some teams had concerns over Fuller’s injured knee, but a medical re-check in April yielded positive results. Fuller, the fourth member of his family to play at Virginia Tech, went pro in lieu of playing out his senior season. If Fuller did not have injury concerns attached to him, it’s conceivable that he could have gone somewhere in the second-round.
Here’s the full rundown of the Redskins’ 2016 draft class:
- 1-22: Josh Doctson, WR (TCU) (full story)
- 2-53: Su’a Cravens, LB (USC)
- 3-84: Kendall Fuller, CB (Virginia Tech)
- 5-152: Matt Ioannidis, DL (Temple)
- 6-187: Nate Sudfeld, QB (Indiana)
- 7-232: Steven Daniels, LB (Boston College)
- 7-242: Keith Marshall, RB (Georgia)
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.