Tuesday’s minor moves from around the NFL:
- The Chargers waived wide receiver Isaiah Burse, as Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego tweets.
- The Buccaneers waived linebacker Josh Keyes, per Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times (Twitter link). Keyes played extensively on special teams in the first two games of the season.
- The Colts released safety Winston Guy, according to Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (via Twitter).
- The Broncos waived defensive lineman Kyle Peko, as Mike Klis of 9News tweets.
- The Giants terminated the contract of offensive tackle Byron Stingily, reports Ralph Vacchiano of SNY (Twitter link). The lineman was on IR with a concussion.
- The Bears waived fullback Paul Lasike, as Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune tweets. Lasike saw 14 snaps in Week 1 and just five snaps on Monday night.