Thursday’s minor moves from around the NFL:
- The Saints have added quarterback Garrett Grayson and defensive back Taveze Calhoun to their practice squad (Twitter links via Jason Cole of Bleacher Report and Nick Underhill of the New Orleans Advocate). The Saints cut Grayson on Wednesday, but the 2015 third-round pick cleared waivers and quickly returned to the organization.
- The Texans announced they waived cornerback Duke Thomas from injured reserve with an injury settlement, Sarah Barshop of ESPN.com tweets.
- Former San Diego cornerback Steve Williams has signed with the Rams, per Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk. Williams also drew interest from several other teams, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com hears (Twitter link).
- The Seahawks have signed cornerback Tye Smith to their practice squad and cut defensive tackle Tylor Harris, reports Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (Twitter link).
- The Jaguars announced that receiver Tony Washington has been waived via injury settlement.
- The Patriots have waived linebacker Kevin Snyder with an injury settlement, tweets Doug Kyed of NESN.
- The Buccaneers and wideout Kenny Bell have reached an injury settlement, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Colts have waived corner Tevin Mitchel from IR with an injury settlement, per George Bremer of the Herald Bulletin (Twitter link).
Zach Links contributed to this post.