The Buccaneers have completed “Round 8” of the NFL Draft. On Monday, the team announced the signings of 14 undrafted free agents:
- Austin Allen, QB Arkansas
- Sergio Bailey, WR Eastern Michigan
- Cole Boozer, OL Temple
- Donnie Ernsberger, TE Western Michigan
- Demone Harris, DE Buffalo
- Tanner Hudson, TE Southern Arkansas
- Godwin Igwebuike, S Northwestern
- Josh Liddell, S Arkansas
- Trevor Moore, K North Texas
- Evan Perrizo, DE Minnesota State
- Erv Philips, WR Syracuse
- Jason Reese, TE Missouri
- Antonio Simmons, DE Georgia Tech
- Shaun Wilson, RB Duke
The Buccaneers have a history of finding talent from the UDFA ranks. Running back Peyton Barber, tight end Cameron Brate, and wide receiver Adam Humphries – some of the most important players in the Bucs’ offense – entered the league as UDFAs.
Igwebuike, Ernsberger and Boozer were the “high-priority” signings in this group, according to the team website. They’ll still face an uphill battle as they look to make the final 53-man cut in the fall.
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.