The Bengals have signed 10 undrafted free agents. Here’s the complete list:
- Devonte Boyd, WR (UNLV)
- Gaelin Elmore, DE (East Carolina)
- Austin Fleer, T (Colorado Mesa)
- Quinton Flowers, RB (South Florida)
- Jordan Franks, TE (Central Florida)
- Trayvon Henderson, S (Hawaii)
- Junior Joseph, MLB (UConn)
- Ray Lawry, RB (Old Dominion)
- Ja’Von Rolland-Jones, DE (Arkansas State)
- Chris Worley, OLB (Ohio State)
Worley started 50 games at Ohio State and joins offensive lineman Billy Price and defensive end Sam Hubbard as Buckeyes rookies on the Bengals roster. Flowers may be the most intriguing of the group as he’s prepared to make the switch from quarterback to running back. Flowers had 71 touchdown passes and 41 rushing touchdowns in his three seasons as South Florida’s starting quarterback. Boyd finished his career at UNLV as the schools second all-time leading receiver.
Though Fleer comes from Division II Colorado Mesa, his 11-inch hands are bigger than any of those measured from offensive tackles at the Scouting Combine. Franks is the brother of Florida quarterback, Feleipe Franks, and started 21 games at tight end at UCF over the last two seasons after making the switch from the defensive side of the ball.