After adding eight rookies in the draft, the Buccaneers added another 13 rookies yesterday. The team announced the signing of 13 undrafted free agents:
- TE Ben Beise, Wisconsin-River Falls
- G Curtis Blackwell, Ball State
- OT Dylan Cook, Montana
- ILB Olakunle Fatukasi, Rutgers
- CB Don Gardner, South Dakota
- WR Kaylon Geiger, Texas Tech
- CB Kyler McMichael, North Carolina
- OLB JoJo Ozougwu, Arkansas State
- ILB J.J. Russell, Memphis
- WR Jerreth Sterns, Western Kentucky
- WR Deven Thompkins, Utah State
- S Nolan Turner, Clemson
- OLB Jordan Young, Old Dominion
The Buccaneers added three UDFA wideouts, including the 5-9, 195-pound Sterns. The receiver had an iconic season at Western Kentucky, leading the nation in receptions (150), receiving yards (1,902), and touchdown catches (17). Only three players have accomplished this “Triple Crown” feat over the past 20 years, with Sterns joining DeVonta Smith and Michael Crabtree.
Fatukasi is the younger brother of New York Jets defensive tackle Folorunso Fatukasi. The younger Fatukasi finished his collegiate career with a 2021 campaign that saw him compile 85 tackles, 11 tackles for loss, and 2.5 sacks.