The Jaguars have signed the following 13 undrafted free agents:
- OL Tony Adams (N.C. State)
- CB Dee Delaney (Miami, Fla.)
- CB Tre Herndon (Vanderbilt)
- DT Michael Hughes (UNLV)
- LB Reggie Hunter (North Carolina Central)
- LB Darius Jackson (Jacksonville State)
- DE Lyndon Johnson (Cincinnati)
- WR Allen Lazard (Iowa State)
- OT K.C. McDermott (Miami, Fla.)
- CB Quenton Meeks (Stanford)
- WR Dorren Miller (Carson-Newman)
- LB Andrew Motuapuaka (Virginia Tech)
- S C.J. Reavis (Marshall)
Meeks skipped his senior season at Stanford with the belief that he would be a Day 3 draft pick. That call never came, so he’ll have to scrap for his opportunity to make the Jaguars’ final cut. Lazard also seemed to have a decent chance at getting drafted after setting Iowa State records with 231 passes and 3,218 yards over the course of his collegiate career.
The Jaguars now have have one open spot on their 89-man roster after releasing wide receiver Jaelen Strong and punter Brad Nortman.