The Browns continued to fill out their coaching staff Monday, with Hue Jackson announcing the hiring of eight coaches to work for him during his first season in Cleveland, according to a report on the team’s website.
All of which are position coaches or other assistants after the Browns announced more than two weeks ago the additions of Ray Horton, Pep Hamilton and several others.
Here’s the full list of coaches and their respective titles.
- Rock Cartwright, offensive quality control
- Louie Cioffi, defensive backs
- Ken Delgado, assistant defensive line
- Johnny Holland, inside linebackers
- Cannon Matthews, assistant defensive backs
- Robert Nunn, defensive line
- Eric Sanders, defensive quality control
- Ryan Slowik, outside linebackers
Cioffi served in the same position under Horton during his previous one-year stint as the Browns’ defensive coordinator in 2013. Cioffi’s worked with Horton in 10 of his 21 seasons.
Nunn was the Giants’ defensive line coach from 2010-15, collecting a Super Bowl ring in guiding the NASCAR package-powered team to the 2011 championship.
Slowik served as the Jets’ defensive line coach last season.