On this date in 1973, San Diego quarterback Johnny Unitas became the first player to top 40,000 yards passing when he connected with Mike Garrett on a 30-yard completion against Cincinnati.
While PFR is dedicated to player movement, Pigskin Links is open to pieces on all areas of the game and we’re looking for interesting reads on all things football from blogs of all sizes. If you would like to suggest your blog post (or someone else’s) for Pigskin Links, send Zach an email with the link and a brief synopsis at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere..
- First Stop Fantasy sees a silver lining in Jacksonville.
- Silver And Black Pride looks back on the Dennis Allen era.
- Stampede Blue wonders how the Colts will replace LaRon Landry.
- Mile High Report expects to see the Broncos’ pass rush surface on Sunday.
- Behind The Steel Curtain says this is an opportunity for Mike Tomlin to teach.
- Dawgs By Nature wonders if the Bills’ benching of EJ Manuel will hurt the Browns’ draft pick.