Here at Pro Football Rumors, we deliver up-to-the-minute news on NFL transactions and high-quality original analysis. Each week, we also feature some of the best blog articles from around the web in our regular feature, Pigskin Links.
We’re looking for interesting reads on all things football from blogs of all sizes. While PFR is dedicated to player movement, Pigskin Links is open to pieces on all areas of the game. If you would like to suggest your blog post (or someone else’s) for Pigskin Links, send us an email with the link and a brief synopsis at [email protected].
Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere:
- The Inscriber says Carson Wentz makes it fun to be an Eagles fan again.
- HBT Sports discussed Jay Cutler‘s time in Chicago.
- Wayniac Nation peeked in the NFL’s cellar.
- Sports Mockery bashes John Fox‘s history of drafting quarterbacks.
- Cup Of Joe In The D made picks for Week 4.
- Sports Central has Week 4 picks with fake quotes.