On this date in 1982, a United States Federal jury ruled that the NFL violated antitrust laws by preventing the Oakland Raiders from moving to Los Angeles. More than thirty years later, the Raiders are back in Oakland and there still isn’t a team in the nation’s second largest media market. The Jaguars and other clubs have been linked to L.A., but nothing appears imminent at this time.
Do you have a great football blog post – written by yourself or someone else – that you want to see featured on Pro Football Rumors? Email me a link at PigskinLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s look around the football blogosphere..
- Leading The League brings us a full seven round mock for the 49ers.
- IBN Sports Wrap weighs in on Johnny Manziel and more.
- Spunkmeyer On Sports says kickers are people too.
- Gang Green nation profiles the athletic Albert Wilson.
- Hogs Haven wants the Redskins to take Cyrus Kouandjio tomorrow night.
- The Falcoholic addresses criticism of Thomas Dimitroff.
Got a great football blog post that you want to see featured in next week’s Pigskin Links? Send it to Zach.