Tonight’s minor moves..
- The Colts claimed defensive back Brandon Burton and the Browns claimed tight end Emmanuel Ogbuehi, according to Tom Pelissero of USA Today Sports (via Twitter). Burton, 24, was taken by the Vikings in the fifth round of the 2011 draft and has since inked deals with the Bills and Bengals. Ogbuehi was waived by the Dolphins this week to make room for wide receiver Gerald Ford, who is not to be confused with former president Gerald Ford.
- The Buccaneers tweeted that rookie running back Charles Sims has officially signed his contract with the club. The third-round pick spent four years at Houston before playing for West Virginia in 2013 and was named co-Big 12 newcomer of the year by rushing for 1,095 yards and eleven touchdowns.
- The Giants cut Kris Adams with a failed physical designation, according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun (on Twitter). Adams was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2011 by the Bears and has also been a member of the Rams, Vikings, and Colts.
- The Vikings waived-injured former FAU wide receiver Lestar Jean, Wilson tweets.
- The Colts cut former Ohio State guard Marcus Hall, according to Wilson (on Twitter).
- The Cowboys placed former NAIA cornerback Jocquel Skinner on injured reserve after he cleared waivers after being waived-injured, Wilson tweets.