Today’s practice squad moves..
- To make room for Small, the Ravens have cut Jace Davis, Wilson tweets.
- The Ravens are signing fullback Kiero Small to their practice squad, sources close to the former Brown tell Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post (on Twitter).
- To make room for Couplin, the Lions have released wide receiver Patrick Edwards from the taxi squad, according to ESPN.com’s Michael Rothstein (on Twitter).
- The Lions are re-signing safety Jerome Couplin to their practice squad, according to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press (via Twitter). The Lions released Couplin earlier this month and he was quickly scooped up by the Bills, though he only lasted a week in Buffalo.
- Washington has announced that linebacker Jackson Jeffcoat has been re-signed to the practice squad, according to Mike Jones of the Washington Post (on Twitter). Washington cut Jeffcoat earlier this week to make room for the returning Barry Cofield.