Today’s minor moves..
- The Raiders announced that they have signed fifth-round draft pick Neiron Ball, as the staff at CSNBayArea.com writes. The linebacker was selected 161st overall by the Raiders after starting four seasons at Florida.
- The Chiefs released Ricky Henry and signed tight end Ryan Taylor, according to the league’s transaction report, Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star tweets. Taylor, 28 in November, appeared in 45 games for the Packers from 2011 through 2013.
- The Colts announced that they have waived tackle Demarco Cox. Cox, who four years of college basketball at Ole Miss (2010-14) before transferring to Georgia Tech (2014-15) for his final season of eligibility, just signed with the club on Tuesday.
- The Packers announced that they have signed cornerback Travis Manning. Manning, 24, was a standout at Division II Northwest Missouri State. He previously participated in camps with the Cowboys and Chiefs.
- The Saints placed wide receiver Andy Tanner on the IR after he cleared waivers today, Evan Woodbery of The Times-Picayune tweets.