Here’s a rundown of today’s minor signings, cuts, and other moves:
- The Dolphins have signed arena standout A.J. Cruz, as Tom Pelissero of USA Today first tweeted. The receiver/return man was with the Bears in camp last year.
- The Giants have signed France’s Anthony Dablé, as reported by the American Football International Review. Dablé, widely considered one of the most dangerous receivers and returners in Europe, is coming off of a strong season in which he won his second straight German Bowl. Dablé initially signed to play with France’s Aix en Provence Argonautes for the 2016 season, but he was permitted to break free from that deal if an NFL opportunity came up.
- Edmonton Eskimos cornerback Aaron Grymes is signing with the Eagles today, his representatives tell Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Grymes, 24, joined the CFL after playing three seasons at the University of Idaho. In 2015, Grymes earned an All-Star nod. Prior to signing with Philly, Grymes auditioned for the Cardinals and Titans in January.
- The Eagles will also sign quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson (pending physical), per Caplan (on Twitter). The QB spent part of last season with the 49ers’ taxi squad.
- The Eagles signed former Saints wide receiver Seantavius Jones, as Evan Woodbery of The Times-Picayune tweets. Philadelphia also signed wide receiver Xavier Rush, as Zach Berman of The Philadelphia Inquirer tweets.