Here are a few of the latest contract details for players who have agreed to new deals and/or signed them in recent days. Unless otherwise specified, all links are courtesy of Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle…
- Cody Davis, S (Rams): Two years, $2.91MM. $805K guaranteed. Max value of $5.1MM after incentives and escalators (Twitter link via Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch).
- Kendall Reyes, DL (Washington): One year, $2.5MM. $1MM signing bonus. $6,250 per-game active roster bonus. $850K in playing-time incentives (Twitter link).
- Joe Webb, QB (Panthers): Two years, $1.86MM. $200K bonus. $50K annual Pro Bowl incentive (Twitter link).
- Kai Forbath, K (Saints): One year, $840K. $80K signing bonus (Twitter link).
- Bryce Harris, OT (Falcons): One year, $820K. $60K bonus (Twitter link).
- Travis Lewis, LB (Vikings): One year, $810K. $50K bonus (Twitter link).
- Donald Stephenson, OT (Broncos): Three years, $14MM. $10MM guaranteed. $3MM signing bonus. $3MM salary for 2016 fully guaranteed. $4MM salary for 2017 guaranteed for injury at signing. Otherwise, Stephenson’s 2017 salary is guaranteed if he’s on the Broncos’ roster on the fifth day of the league year (Twitter links).
- Matt Forte, RB (Jets): Three years, $12MM. $9MM guaranteed. $3MM signing bonus. $1M roster bonus due March 15. $1MM salary for 2016 and $4MM salary for 2017 guaranteed. $2MM stat escalator for 2017 and ’18 (Twitter link).
- Marcedes Lewis, TE (Jaguars): Three years, $12MM. $5MM guaranteed. Jags must exercise $3.5MM club option for 2018 before 22nd day of the league year (Twitter link).
- Vincent Rey, LB (Bengals): Three years, $10.5MM. $3MM guaranteed as a roster bonus on March 15. $500K roster bonus due on the fifth day of the 2017 league year. $500K playing-time escalator in 2017 and ’18. $12,500 per-game active roster bonus each year. (Twitter links).