Here’s a look at the latest news from Tony Pauline of DraftInsider.net (via WalterFootball.com):
- Boise State outside linebacker/defensive end Kamalei Correa met with the Titans on Wednesday and had dinner with the Steelers on Wednesday night. Pauline hears that the Steelers are considering Correa as a late first-round pick. Some believe the Steelers will take the best defensive back seven player (safety/cornerback/linebacker) when they pick in the first round.
- The Falcons had their entire front office on hand at today’s Boise State pro day to watch Correa and Darian Thompson, according to Pauline.
- Thompson worked out for the Eagles on Monday and met with the Titans on Wednesday. He also has official visits set up with the Steelers and Panthers next week.
- The Dolphins, Seahawks, Bears, and Steelers all had offensive line coaches on hand to watch Boise State offensive lineman Rees Odhiambo. Odhiambo met with the Colts on Wednesday and he’ll do an official visit with the Vikings.
- The Seahawks also like Boise State center Marcus Henry.
- Cornerback Donte Deayon is drawing interest from the Colts and Browns and is taking an official visit to the Giants.
- German receiver Moritz Boehringer‘s had a strong showing at Florida Atlantic’s pro day. One scout told Pauline that Boehringer is a “legitimate prospect” while another said he could go as early as the fourth round. The wide receiver had dinner with the Vikings on Wednesday night.
- FAU defensive lineman Trevon Coley met with the Vikings, Titans, Lions and Browns and has a workout with the Dolphins coming up. Pauline hears that he impressed scouts on Thursday.