Cole’s Latest: Foles, Jets, Mathieu, Nelson

Let’s take a quick look at the latest reporting from Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, who touched on a number of topics today in a series of videos…

View Comments (2)
newest oldest

2 comments on “Cole’s Latest: Foles, Jets, Mathieu, Nelson

  1. aarongill

    Cole is the literally the worst reporter out there. 95% of the things he says are false and the opposite happens. The other 5% is the obvious which people have reported before him.

    • Ravens_Last_Place

      Agree. Total garbage reporter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.