Today’s minor moves:
- The Jets waived tight end Brian Parker with a failed physical, as Seth Walter of the Daily News tweets. The Jets claimed Parker off waivers on Sunday. New York also reached injury settlements with linebacker Trevor Reilly and running back Matthew Tucker, and removed them from injured reserve, according to Ralph Vacchiano of SNY (Twitter link).
- The Packers reached injury settlements with tight end Kennard Backman and center Jacob Flores, per Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com (Twitter links).
- The Giants reached an injury settlement with offensive tackle Emmett Cleary, reports Vacchiano (Twitter link).
- The Panthers hammered out an injury settlement with defensive tackle Rakim Cox, tweets Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
- The Seahawks worked out an injury settlement with wide receiver Deshon Foxx, the club announced.