Tuesday’s workouts from around the NFL:
- The Jets auditioned former Tampa Bay and Notre Dame safety Elijah Shumate, according to a source who spoke with Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (on Twitter), and outside linebacker Ivan McLennan (Twitter link via Darryl Slater of NJ.com). They also tried out wide receiver Mario Alford and safety Shamiel Gary, reports Adam Caplan of ESPN (Twitter link).
- Veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau worked out for the Browns, as Caplan tweets.
- The Saints took a look at tackles Robert Crisp and Reid Fragel, according to a source who spoke with Nick Underhill of The Advocate (on Twitter).
- Outside linebacker Andy Mulumba and cornerback Corey Tindal worked out for the Colts, Caplan tweets.
- The Packers auditioned linebacker Brandon Chubb, per Caplan (Twitter link).
- The Titans tried out ex-Green Bay running back Brandon Burks and former Navy fullback Chris Swain today, Tom Pelissero of USA Today tweets.
- The Buccaneers worked out linebacker Lenny Jones and defensive end Ryan Russell, according to Caplan (Twitter link).
- The Seahawks auditioned running back Kerwynn Williams, outside linebacker Cam Johnson, and cornerbacks Blidi Wreh-Wilson and Demetrius McCray, Caplan tweets.