Let’s take a look at the most recent new contracts around the NFL:
- Morgan Burnett, S (Steelers): Three years, $14.35MM. $4.25MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle).
- Kyle Williams, DT (Bills): One year, $5.5MM. $4.5MM guaranteed. $2.25MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com).
- Russell Bodine, C (Bills): Two years, $5MM. $2.15MM guaranteed. $1.15MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Rodak).
- Matthew Slater, ST (Patriots): Two years, $5.2MM. $1MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe).
- Clinton McDonald DT (Broncos) Two years, $7MM. $1MM roster bonus. $3MM guaranteed (Twitter link via Mike Klis of 9News).
- Tramon Williams, CB (Packers): Two years, ~$10MM (Twitter link via Ian Rapoport of NFL.com).
- Alex Okafor, DE (Saints): Two years, $6.787MM. $1.5MM guaranteed. $1.5MM signing bonus (link via Nick Underhill of the Advocate).
- Jonathan Cooper, G (49ers): One year, $4.95MM. $4MM guaranteed. $2MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Tom Pelissero of NFL.com).
- Sylvester Williams, DT (Lions): One year, $3.5MM. $3.4MM guaranteed. $1.5MM available via playtime incentives (Twitter links via Pelissero and Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com).
- Luke Willson, TE (Lions): One year, $2.5MM. $1.4MM guaranteed. $900K signing bonus (Twitter link via Justin Rogers of the Detroit News).
- Kai Forbath, K (Vikings): One year, $790,000 base salary (Twitter link via Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press)