The Cowboys have wrapped up their 2018 draft class. On Monday, the team reached agreement with the last straggler in their group – third-round wide receiver Michael Gallup (Twitter link via ESPN.com’s Todd Archer).
Last year, it took the Cowboys a while to sign all of their draft picks. Third-round pick Jourdan Lewis did not agree to terms until June 29, but this time around, Dallas ironed everything out with its third-round pick in short order.
Gallup hauled in 100 receptions for 1,413 yards last year at Colorado State and figures will compete for time in a revamped wide receiver group with Terrance Williams, Cole Beasley, Allen Hurns, Deonte Thompson, and others. Although he’s a bit green, the Cowboys are hopeful they can get him up to speed quickly.
Here’s the full rundown of the Cowboys’ draft class, courtesy of PFR’s Draft Results By Team tracker:
- 1-19: Leighton Vander Esch, LB (Boise State): Signed
- 2-50: Connor Williams, G (Texas): Signed
- 3-81: Michael Gallup, WR (Colorado State): Signed
- 4-116: Dorance Armstrong, DE (Kansas): Signed
- 4-137: Dalton Schultz, TE (Stanford): Signed
- 5-171: Mike White, QB (Western Kentucky): Signed
- 6-193: Chris Covington, LB (Indiana): Signed
- 6-208: Cedrick Wilson, WR (Boise State): Signed
- 7-236: Bo Scarbrough, RB (Alabama): Signed
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.