The original content and analysis produced by the PFR staff during the past week:
- With the first wave of NFL free agency in the books, Rory Parks asked PFR readers which heavy-spending club made the most of its money. So far, it’s a tight race, with the Packers and Raiders each garnering at least 20% of the vote.
- After Max Unger unexpectedly announced his retirement, I looked at how the Saints could replace their veteran center through free agency, trade, or via the draft. New Orleans has since added ex-Vikings offensive lineman Nick Easton on a four-year deal.
- In the latest entry in our This Date In Transactions History series, Ben Levine looked back at the five-year, $38MM deal tight end Charles Clay signed with the Bills in 2014.
- Melvin Gordon is entering the final year of his rookie deal, leading Rory to analyze how much it might cost the Chargers to extend the 25-year-old running back.
- I looked at 2019 NFL Draft Capital By Team, assessing how many picks each club possesses and how much draft value each team has in total.
- Here’s our list of 2019 NFL Trades, which will be updated throughout the year.