The Ravens have signed former Michigan running back Fitz Toussaint, writes Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. To create a roster spot, Baltimore waived-injured rookie outside linebacker Ryan Jones out of Montana Tech. Toussaint played at Michigan, rushing for 648 yards and 13 touchdowns as a senior last season. He also caught 18 passes for 203 yards for the Wolverines in 2013. Here are the rest of today’s minor moves..
- The Bills released Western New York native Randy Colling, writes Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com. The Gannon University product, who also has Arena League experience, was previously a defensive lineman but Buffalo was trying to transition him to offensive guard.
- In addition to confirming the release of Derrick Martin, the Bears announced (via Twitter) that they have waived offensive tackle Rogers Gaines.
- The Steelers took to Twitter to announce that they have released Nik Embernate and Kaycee Ike. Their spots have been filled by offensive lineman Emmanuel McCray and Deion Belue, whose acquisitions were disclosed earlier.
- The Broncos have waived guard/tackle Ramon Harewood, tweets Adam Caplan of ESPN.com.
- The Giants received wide receiver Corey Washington off waivers from the Cardinals, tweets Dan Graziano of ESPN.com. To make room for Washington, Big Blue waived offensive lineman Stephen Goodin.