The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- The Bills acquired running back LeSean McCoy from the Eagles in exchange for linebacker Kiko Alonso.
- The Dolphins have reportedly agreed to terms with defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh on a $114MM deal.
- Peyton Manning will return to the Broncos in 2015, having accepted a $4MM pay cut.
- Veteran receiver Andre Johnson has asked the Texans to release him.
- The 2015 salary cap was set at $143.28MM.
- Broncos – WR Demaryius Thomas (link)
- Chiefs – LB Justin Houston (link)
- Cowboys – WR Dez Bryant (link)
- Dolphins – TE Charles Clay (link)
- Giants – De Jason Pierre-Paul (link)
- Patriots – K Stephen Gostkowski (link)
- Jets – acquired WR Brandon Marshall from the Bears for a fifth-round pick
- Bills – acquired QB Matt Cassel and a 2015 sixth-round pick from the Vikings for a 2015 fifth-round pick and a 2016 seventh-round pick
- 49ers – Darnell Dockett (link)
- Cowboys – T Doug Free (link)
- Jets – LB David Harris (link)
- Packers – WR Randall Cobb (link)
- Saints – RB Mark Ingram (link)
- Texans – CB Kareem Jackson (link) and T Derek Newton (link)
- Washington – TE Niles Paul (link)
- Cowboys – WR Cole Beasley (through 2018)
- Panthers – TE Greg Olsen (through 2018)
- Seahawks – RB Marshawn Lynch (through 2017)
- Dolphins – LB Philip Wheeler (link)
- Eagles – DE/LB Trent Cole (link) and CB Cary Williams (link)
- Patriots – NT Vince Wilfork (declined option)
- Raiders – DE/LB LaMarr Woodley (link)
- Saints – RB Pierre Thomas (link)
- Seahawks – TE Zach Miller (link)
- Texans – C Chris Myers (link)