The headlines from the past week at PFR:
- Jason Pierre-Paul was injured in a July 4 weekend fireworks mishap. The fallout surrounding the Giants defensive end:
- Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy‘s suspension resulting from his 2014 domestic violence incident was reduced from 10 games to four.
- The Rams selected Clemson offensive tackle Isaiah Battle in the fifth round of the supplemental draft, meaning the club will sacrifice a 2016 fifth-rounder.
- The Rose Bowl declined to be a temporary stadium for a potentially relocated NFL team.
- The NFLPA is investigating a possible collusion case against the Cowboys and Broncos regarding the contract negotiations of Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas, respectively.
- Packers don’t plan to release TE Andrew Quarless following his arrest (link)
- Buccaneers CB C.J. Wilson‘s career in jeopardy following fireworks accident (link)
- NFL will play games in new London stadium beginning in 2018 (link)
- Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (link)
- CAA will acquire Todd France’s Five Star agency (link)