Here are a few Saturday minor moves from around the NFL:
- The Panthers have swapped one defender for another, waiving cornerback DeQuan Menzie and signing defensive tackle Micanor Regis, tweets Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer.
- The Seahawks have officially placed Marshawn Lynch on the reserve/did not report list, according to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post (via Twitter). Players with that designation don’t count toward the 90-man roster, which is how the club was able to sign two players and cut just one, as noted below.
- Wilson also clarifies (via Twitter) that tight end Adam Schiltz is joining the Chiefs as a waiver claim rather than a signing, as indicated below.
- The Seahawks have waived/injured defensive tackle Dewayne Cherrington and signed linebacker Brandon Denmark and safety Steven Terrell, per Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times.
- The Chiefs signed former Titans’ tight end Adam Schiltz to replace the retired Sean McGrath, according to Terez Paylor of the Kansas City Star (via Twitter). The team also waived Rokevious Watkins, who was suspended for four games for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy.
- The Bengals have waived offensive tackle Curtis Feigt, reports Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com (via Twitter). Feigt reportedly had already left the team after they brought in veterans at his position.
- The Falcons have signed former Colts receiver Jabin Sambrano, according to their official Twitter account.
- The Bills have signed tight end Dominique Jones, reports Mike Rodak of ESPN.com (via Twitter). The team also waived offensive lineman Mark Asper.