It’s been a crazy week here at PFR, and there were far too many transactions made during the past seven days to list in their entirety. Instead, we’ll take a look at the biggest moves, and invite you to check out the rest via our Transactions page.
- Bears – LB Pernell McPhee (five years, $38.75MM)
- Bills – LB/DE Jerry Hughes (five years, $45MM)
- Chiefs – WR Jeremy Maclin (five years, $55MM)
- Dolphins – DT Ndamukong Suh (six years, $114MM)
- Eagles – CB Byron Maxwell (six years, $63MM) and RB DeMarco Murray (five years, $40MM)
- Jaguars – TE Julius Thomas (five years, $46MM)
- Jets – CB Darrelle Revis (five years, $70MM)
- Packers – RT Bryan Bulaga (five years, $33.75MM) and WR Randall Cobb (four years, $40MM)
- Patriots – S Devin McCourty (five years, $47.5MM)
- Jets – acquired QB Ryan Fitzpatrick from the Texans in exchange for a conditional seventh-round pick.
- Lions – acquired DT Haloti Ngata and a seventh-round pick from the Ravens in exchange a fourth- and a fifth-round pick.
- Rams – acquired QB Nick Foles, a 2015 fourth-round pick, and a 2016 second-round pick from the Eagles in exchange for QB Sam Bradford, a 2015 fifth-round pick, and a conditional 2016 pick.
- Seahawks – acquired TE Jimmy Graham and a fourth-round pick from the Saints in exchange for C Max Unger and a first-round pick.
- Vikings – acquired WR Mike Wallace and seventh-round pick from the Dolphins in exchange for a fifth-round pick.
Again, here’s our Transactions page where you can find the rest of last week’s moves.