We’ve already passed along plenty of news pertaining to prospect workouts today, including those visiting the Buccaneers and Ravens. There have been some additional rookie visits reported throughout the evening, and you can find that information below…
- Following his meeting with the Buccaneers, Marcus Mariota is in Tennessee to presumably meet with the Titans this evening, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter (via Twitter). The reporter adds that the quarterback is set to meet with the Chargers a week from tonight.
- Samford safety Jaquiski Tartt worked out for the Patriots today at South Alabama, sources tell Matt Miller of Bleacher Report (Twitter link). Tartt is considered a probable mid-round pick.
- Defensive end/linebacker Andrew Hudson has scheduled a visit with the Browns, reports agent Brett Tessler (via Twitter). We learned earlier this evening that the former Washington Husky was also meeting with the Buccaneers.
- Louisville outside linebacker Deiontrez Mount is set to meet with the Titans on Thursday and Friday, according to Terry McCormick of 247sports.com. As the writer notes, Mount was a versatile member of the Cardinals defense, playing outside linebacker, inside linebacker, defensive tackle and defensive end.
- Miami offensive tackle Ereck Flowers will meet next week with the Browns, Panthers and Washington, according to Fox Sports’ Alex Marvez (on Twitter). There’s been speculation that Flowers could be the first tackle off the board during this year’s draft.