Today’s minor moves..
- The Raiders have agreed to terms with third-round pick Clive Walford, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (on Twitter). The University of Miami tight end has received praise for his soft hands and run-blocking ability.
- The Browns signed third round running back Duke Johnson, according to Mary Kay Cabot of The Plain Dealer (on Twitter). Johnson is expected to become the team’s new kick returner, though Justin Gilbert will likely be given a chance to do so as well.
- The Chiefs announced (on Twitter) that they have waived tackle Kelvin Palmer and wide receiver Da’Rick Rogers.
- The Chiefs have claimed guard Marcus Reed off waivers from the Packers, according to the NFL transactions report, as Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star tweets.
- The Chargers waived Ricky Tjong-a-Toe, according to Michael Gehlken of U-T San Diego (on Twitter). The defensive end tore his ACL last year.