We’ll keep track of the latest injury news here, with the newest updates added to the top of the list…
- While Albert should be fine after suffering a knee injury during the loss in San Diego, Dolphins center Mike Pouncey wasn’t so lucky. He left the game with his foot stabilized in a boot, and he will be out for the remainder of the season, writes Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.
- LeSean McCoy‘s knee injury appears to be a minor MCL sprain, according to Rand Getlin of the NFL Network (via Twitter). He is expected to be listed day-to-day by the Bills.
- Marcus Mariota will have an MRI on Monday after injuring his knee against the Patriots, according to Pro Football Talk (via Twitter). The Titans believe he suffered an MCL injury. With Zach Mettenberger the only other passer on the roster, Tennessee will likely add a quarterback this week.
- Dolphins left tackle Branden Albert left the game with a knee injury, and Dallas Thomas was exploited replacing him, according to James Walker of ESPN (via Twitter). With Thomas struggling, the Dolphins will need to make a move if if they want to give any chance to Ryan Tannehill and the offense.
- Another big name left tackle went down with an injury in the Seahawks’ Russell Okung, who was doubtful to return with a calf injury, according to Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (via Twitter).
- 49ers running back Shaun Draughn exited the game with a knee injury, according to Eric Branch (via Twitter). Draugn has been the leading ball-carrier for the 49ers the last five games after being acquired from Cleveland. With Carlos Hyde and Reggie Bush already out, the 49ers will have to dig deep on the roster to find a new starting running back.