Thursday’s workouts from around the NFL:
- CFL receiver Eric Rogers is in high demand, tweets ESPN’s Adam Schefter, as he worked out with the Chargers and will meet with the Eagles on Friday, giving him 14 visits in all.
- In addition to Rogers, the Chargers worked out two more CFL players – punter Swayze Waters and receiver Terrell Sinkfield – according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (Twitter link).
- The Saints also tried out three CFLers – linebacker Dexter McCoil, defensive back Emanuel Davis and D-lineman Cleyon Laing – as well as running back Isaiah Pead and receiver Damarr Aultman, per Wilson (Twitter link).
- The Dolphins worked out quarterbacks Zac Dysert and Dustin Vaughan, running backs Dominique Brown and Jerome Smith, and defensive linemen Joe Vellano and Julius Warmsley, Wilson reports (Twitter link).
- The Bengals gave quarterback Phillip Sims a tryout (Wilson via Twitter).
- Defensive end Tristan Okpalaugo visited the Cardinals. The team also worked out CFLers Willie Jefferson (linebacker), Aaron Grymes (defensive back) and Mitchell White (cornerback). Twitter links via Wilson.