Here are the latest free agent rumors:
- Free agent defensive tackle Nick Fairley, one of the more notable defenders still available, has been spotted in New Orleans, where he’s paying a visit to the Saints, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (via Twitter). The Saints were one of three potential suitors for Fairley mentioned in a report earlier this week, along with the Eagles and Jets.
- Saints restricted free agent Josh Hill visited the Jets today, a source tells Field Yates of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Hill was given the low-round tender by the Saints this offseason, so New Orleans has first right of refusal with regards over him.
- Linebacker Mike Neal has visited the Seahawks and Lions, a source tells Ian Rapoport of NFL.com (on Twitter). The Packers’ 2010 second-round pick started 15 games last season and, as of one week ago, Green Bay was still considering a reunion.
- The Bears are not done exploring the tight end market after re-signing Zach Miller on Monday, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune tweets.
- The Jaguars worked out CFL offensive lineman Xavier Fulton today, a source tells Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union (Twitter link). Fulton, who was a fifth-round pick in the 2009 NFL draft, has spent the last few seasons playing left tackle for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Luke Adams contributed to this post.