Today’s minor moves:
- The Dolphins officially placed running back Arian Foster on the reserve/retired list, tweets Adam Caplan of ESPN.com. Foster announced yesterday that he was hanging up his cleats.
- After acquiring tight end A.J. Derby earlier today, the Broncos have cleared a roster spot by releasing safety Shiloh Keo, according to Nicki Jhabvala of the Denver Post (Twitter link).
- The Jaguars announced that they’ve officially placed defensive tackle Roy Miller on injured reserve and promoted fellow DT Richard Ash from the practice squad.
- The Bills have promoted wide receiver Ed Eagan to the active roster. In a corresponding move, offensive lineman Michael Ola has been waived. Buffalo was in dire need of pass-catching help as both Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin are dealing with injuries.
- The Chargers have placed defensive lineman Caraun Reid on injured reserve and re-signed cornerback Pierre Desir, the club announced. As Field Yates of ESPN.com tweets, Reid is the 16th player San Diego has placed on IR, tops in the league.
- The Bears announced that they have promoted defensive back Demontre Hurst to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. To make room, cornerback Jacoby Glenn has been waived.
- The Seahawks have placed defensive end Quinton Jefferson on injured reserve and signed fellow DE Malliciah Goodman, according to Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (Twitter link).