- 1-8: Christian McCaffrey, RB (Stanford)
- 2-40: Curtis Samuel, RB (Ohio State)
- 2-64: Taylor Moton, OL (Western Michigan)
- 3-77: Daeshon Hall, DL (Texas A&M)
- 5-152: Corn Elder, CB (Miami)
- 6-192: Alex Armah, FB (West Georgia)
- 7-233: Harrison Butker, K (Georgia Tech)
Elder and Butker were the last to agree, but they put pen to paper after Friday morning’s rookie camp session. As shown in PFR’s team-by-team draft breakdown, the Panthers are the first team to sign their entire draft class.
“It’s kind of like with Jalin Marshall last year,” a regional scout told Zierlein. “How do you use him? He’s not a running back and his routes and hands really aren’t that good. Marshall went undrafted. Samuel is a better athlete but they are about the same size and give you the same concerns with how to use them.”
According to Albert Breer of The MMQB (Twitter link), there is offset language in McCaffrey’s deal.