The Rams have become the latest club to lock up their 2017 draft class, as the team announced they’ve agreed to terms with fourth-round wide receiver Josh Reynolds, fourth-round linebacker Samson Ebukam, sixth-round defensive tackle Tanzel Smart, sixth-round fullback Sam Rogers, and seventh-round linebacker Ejuan Price.
Reynolds, who posted 1,039 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns during his final season at Texas A&M, figures to see the most playing time of the rookies signed today. The 6’3″, 195-pounder — whom Lance Zierlein of NFL.com compares to NFLer Marvin Jones — will compete with fellow rookie Cooper Kupp for playing time behind Robert Woods and Tavon Austin.
Here’s a complete overview of the Rams’ 2017 rookie crop:
- 2-44: Gerald Everett, TE (South Alabama)
- 3-69: Cooper Kupp, WR (Eastern Washington)
- 3-91: John Johnson, S (Boston College)
- 4-117: Josh Reynolds, WR (Texas A&M)
- 4-125: Samson Ebukam, LB (Eastern Washington)
- 6-189: Tanzel Smart, DT (Tulane)
- 6-206: Sam Rogers, FB (Virginia Tech)
- 7-234: Ejuan Price, DE (Pitt)
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.